Saturday 2 December 2017

WITH LOVE, PAI X



We understand sensitive skin” is their tagline, and their philosophy sparkles just as much. In 2017, founder Sarah Brown left her PR career to create what would be a world leading natural skincare business from her converted garage in west London. Now, they employ more than 40 staff and export to over 50 countries. Pai tailors their certified organic products to those who suffer with sensitive skin, creating gorgeous skin potions that are paraben, alcohol,  Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, SLS and fragrance-free.

In Sarah’s own words, “Pai is everything I wanted as a customer; skincare made with effective, organic ingredients, no nonsense marketing and a brand that understands products are just one piece of the puzzle” – and I love the way she speaks about her business. She manifests her own past skin troubles within a brand she has built for her own, resulting in products that are masterpieces of a sensitive skin expert team and a real understanding of skin issues. Once I’d truly read in to the impressive history and ethic of this brand, and then tried their rosehip oil, I was completely sold on the company and the name it’s built for itself. As someone who has always suffered with the frustration of overly-sensitive skin, it is truly refreshing and exciting to find a company who really invest in that struggle.

When I came to Pai for a sample of their Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil – which was recommended highly to me by a family friend – I was blown away by their kind, thoughtful customer service, whereby I spoke with a lovely lady called Lydia. She was so accommodating and once I gave her my more-than-positive feedback on the incredible oil, she popped a few more samples in the post for me to try. What arrived at my doorstep only a few days later was a little cardboard box, which was decorated with delicate tissue paper and the bespoke script writing ‘with love, from Pai x’ – a lovely touch.

So this is a little note to express just how excited I am to unbox and try my new goodies from such a lovely brand. Keep your eyes peeled, my review will be up soon!

With love,



Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment