Monday 22 January 2018

INFLUENSTER X BOURJOIS VOXBOX


I signed up to Influenster a long while ago with the hopes to discover new beauty brands, a few make-up tips and maybe even potentially, a new brand collaboration. After a few months of building my points, achieving my badges and offering & taking the odd piece of advice, I received my first VoxBox! Needless to say, I was over the moon!

In the post arrived a little hot pink box of Bourjois Paris goodies * from Influenster which contained the below:


  • Bourjois Push Up Volume Glamour Mascara
  • Bourjois Paris Metallic Lip Cream (x3 Shades)
  • Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Anti-Fatique Foundation
  • Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Anti-Fatiqu Concealer
  • Bourjois Paris Round Pot Blush 'Rose D'or'
  • Bourjois Paris Quad Eyeshadow Palette

The lip cream shades are metallic and so perfect for the festive season, whilst the eyeshadow palette is lovely and glittery, just in time for Christmas - all taken from Bourjois' new collection. I'm so excited to try out these complimentary products and write all about them!

Stay posted,
Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment